Looking for something? Search The Net Here:

Friday, February 13, 2009

Upromise - Education Savings

Upromise.com is a great site for parents and grandparents to help earn rewards towards education for sponsored retailers and restaurants without even changing your buying habits. If you are a parent or grandparent I encourage you to register for the site. I don't think there is a referral program, but feel free to put me as a reference.

If you are not a parent or grandparent or if you just want to help support my children, Upromise has created a special link that will allow you to shop online and my account will earn the rewards for my children's education. My Personal Upromise Guest Shopper Link is http://www.upromise.com/guest/2102599251 .

Thanks and Happy Valentine's Day!
Linda

No comments:

Great Marketing Tools

Labels

blog (27) links (27) sites (26) personal (18) family (17) Bzz (15) update (15) greeting (10) health (9) free (8) baskets (6) beauty (6) gifts (6) coupons (5) Job (3) Marketing (3) revelationseven (3) twitter (3) Zabitatz (2) cleaning (2) food (2) prayer (2) Herbalife (1) Holiday (1) Michelin (1) Upromise (1) safety (1) tires (1)