Looking for something? Search The Net Here:

Friday, June 10, 2011

New Dedicated Blog Site

OK, I know I haven't posted in a while.  However, I did want to let you know that I have set up a blog for a group at work who are gathering monthly (just started) to discuss COUPONING! It is all the rage with the new TLC show called Extreme Couponing.  Most of us are fan of the show and have decided to come together to share ideas, resources, etc.

While this blog is for my friends at work, most of the resources will apply to everyone out there in the US, while a handful of the resources are specific to the STL and/or Missouri area.

If you would like to view it, go to http://www.ccacouponers.blogspot.com/ to check it out.  You can even sign up to have posts emailed to you so you don't have to go back and keep checking.

I would appreciate if you would check it out at least once and let me know what you think. If you don't want to comment, you can just use the icons at the bottom of the post to provide feedback. 

Have a good weekend and I hope to post again soon!

No comments:

Great Marketing Tools

Labels

blog (27) links (27) sites (26) personal (18) family (17) Bzz (15) update (15) greeting (10) health (9) free (8) baskets (6) beauty (6) gifts (6) coupons (5) Job (3) Marketing (3) revelationseven (3) twitter (3) Zabitatz (2) cleaning (2) food (2) prayer (2) Herbalife (1) Holiday (1) Michelin (1) Upromise (1) safety (1) tires (1)